201 Park Lane
Deerfield, Illinois 60015
In order that our family and friends to remain safe and healthy, the family requests that you honor the following social distancing protocols while we sit shiva:
1. Shiva will be held only outside in the backyard. The shiva will be postponed if it rains.
2. Monday Shiva will be for family only.
3. Tuesday Shiva only for friends of Shari, Mike, Matthew, Nathan and Hunter from 1pm to 9pm. If your last name begins with letters A through L, please make your shiva call on Tuesday.
4. Wednesday Shiva only for friends of Shari, Mike, Matthew, Nathan and Hunter from 1pm to 9pm. If your last name begins with letters M through Z, please make your shiva call on Wednesday.
5. Thursday through Sunday Mike and the boys will be available for visitors making shiva calls, but please call or email us before you come over.
Thank you for honoring the family?s wishes during these challenging times.
We invite you to record a video, sharing a story or memory of Shari Viner. Your private recording will only be shared with the family.
Shari Viner nee Cantor 57
Beloved wife of Michael Viner. Loving mother of Matthew, Nathan and Hunter Viner. Cherished daughter of Audrey nee Kaplan and the late Jack H. Cantor and daughter-in-law of Marion and the late Monte Viner. Dear sister of Marci Cantor. Dear aunt, niece, cousin and special friend of many. To keep everyone safe and healthy, all services and shiva are private. Memorials in her memory to Imerman Angels, 205 W. Randolph Street, 19th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606, www.imermanangels.org would be appreciated. To attend the funeral live stream, please visit our website. Arrangements by Chicago Jewish Funerals- Skokie Chapel 847.229.8822, www.cjfinfo.com