This is a special time for family and friends to remember their loved one. This ceremony may be held any time after 30 days of burial and usually before a year has passed.
Chicago Jewish Funerals provides a special Dedication Ceremony Program for the families we serve.
Complete Dedication Ceremony Service setup which includes:
- A minimum of six chairs
- Sound system
- Seat covers/blankets (Not during the pandemic)
- Boxed water
- A podium from which the clergy or family may lead the service.
- Assistance in the coordination of your Dedication Ceremony by consulting with your family and clergy.
- Personalized dedication folders.
- Dedication stones (allowing for personal reflections) for placement on the monument or marker.
- A Chicago Jewish Funerals staff member will be present prior to and throughout the dedication ceremony to provide any additional assistance needed
- Limousines (at additional cost)
- Live streaming of service (at additional cost)
- Yahrzeit candles and matches.